5. When the bartender is slammed, resist the powerful urge to order a slightly-dirty, very-dry, in-and-out, super-chilled half-and-half martini with a lemon twist.
Limit orders to beer, simple shots and 2-part / 3-part cocktails.
4. Get the bartender’s attention with eye contact and a smile.
3. If you can’t afford to tip, you can’t afford to drink in a bar.
Go to Nakumatt or ‘The Container’!
2. NEVER complain about the quality or brand of a free drink.
And most importantly,
1. If you’re going to hit on a member of the bar staff,
make sure you tip well before and after, regardless of his/her response.